• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The VOODOO BACKPACK IS COMING!!!

No big, but I'll be buying one any way. I like the poss. "U" shaped top pocket (if that's what it is?) Looks like I can fit a bit more than the top pouch in the Grip? or at least access it better? but we shall see? Nice thing is it's not so impressive that I'll be sleeping in front of the computer waiting for the presales to start lol!!

It LOOKS like a Grip. I think that's what every one is stuck on. Every one knows Voodoos quality is amazing, so just wait for the specs to be released. Jeez.. people were complaining pictures haven't been released. Now they have, so you're complaining about other things Lol

??? What do you mean??? The Grip has two mini pockets. So does it make it twice as better lol!!

Are you talking about the small pockets on the side near the bottom? If those count as mini pockets, then so do the pockets on my pants.

Blah. Of course everyone is complaining. It's the American way! That being said, the only reason I would want a backpack style bag is so that I could have more storage. This bag doesn't look to have enough, compared with other bags or DIY options. If thats all the storage I get than I'll continue to use my tourney size, open style bag.

62163508222782549279826.jpg

Do you have to wear an ugly ass Ed Hardy t shirt with this bag?

Are you talking about the small pockets on the side near the bottom? If those count as mini pockets, then so do the pockets on my pants.
lol!!! Now that you mention that. I guess they do count (pants), because that's were mine end up (mini's) when I'm playing. I imagine they are for what ever fits in them. For me, I put my mini's in them.

From the picture on facebook, yes it looks like a GRIP. From what we have seen, the shape and design of a GRIP is the most ergonomic and comfortable design for any disc golf bag. Now what voodoo truly excels in is its color variety and material make up. Basically this bag will hands down be the best on the market. Why? It looks like a GRIP, feels like a GRIP most likely, but is made up of everything the original line of voodoo bags which are top of the line that has seen rarely any issues. In addition, it will be cheaper than a GRIP, probably by about 50 dollars, maybe more. But honestly it is difficult to see the more intricate features of the bag from the group photo on facebook. We need to be a little more patient.

Kind of a let down. I was hoping for something a bit more innovative....
But with more color schemes, disc storage, better materials and possibly more storage space for things other than discs.....this may beat the Grip bag at the same price point.

Grip was the first bag that looked just like a standard backpack. There is a reason normal backpacks are shaped like that. You have standard packs and day packs. Simian and hyzerbomb look like day packs. Mahal is a monster. Everything else looks like a standard backpack(grip if you will). Prodiscus bag even looks the same only fat.

I think I've found my bag....now I have to decide between purple and red! Any idea of the price point? Probably close to $200 huh?