• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] The Worst Color Discs in your Bag

Gold Ti Paige Pierce Stalker is probably the worst disc I own, in this category. MVP clear Proton is also really bad. I have a FR Axis that I would never throw because it's like throwing clear glass. The overmold helps, but...it's not worth the hassle.

8835604324_2a0a9c75cc_z.jpg

I play wooded courses with this. :doh:

Close for second place include any ice clear, black, and for some odd reason, tye dyed or clown barf.

Sand coloured CE Valkyrie that is the exact color of the prairie grass all over kansas....

See my previous post about a Banana Yellow Star 2009 Valkyrie and I share your Pain. Another fellow Prairie dweller just way north of you.

Reminds me I had a blue old early in year 2005 Champion Valkyrie that got hard to see in green grass situations , later that disc became green blue due to the disc sitting next to the Banana Yellow Star 2009 Valkyrie in my bag. Odd that blue old early in year 2005 Champion Valkyrie color never bled onto the Banana Yellow Star 2009 Valkyrie.

See my previous post about a Banana Yellow Star 2009 Valkyrie and I share your Pain. Another fellow Prairie dweller just way north of you.

The two valkyries that rotate in and out of the bag are the sand coloured CE one and a Banana/corn yellow Sandstrom Star Valk... I know exactly what you mean

8835604324_2a0a9c75cc_z.jpg

I play wooded courses with this. :doh:

Close for second place include any ice clear, black, and for some odd reason, tye dyed or clown barf.

Clown Barf?

Anyway I also have this gem of a Kong.

Attachments

• 0612191020.jpg
    0612191020.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 0612191020_HDR.jpg
    0612191020_HDR.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 23
I placed an order, then got an email stating that the Echostar Tern I ordered could not be found. I responded saying give me the next one up in weight. It's grass green. I mean, dark St. Augustine dull green. It's possibly the best flying driver I've ever owned, so I cannot not throw it.

I got a beat Teebird, it's not ITB. Got it from my brothers stash, the most beautiful beat in Teebird ever made.. In tie dye, dark green, brown and very dark red with a few flashes of very dark yellow. I can be standing beside it and not see it.

I have a clear bluish purple proton ion. Bought it before I realized how far I can chuck an ion. It's tough to see pretty much anywhere.

Black discs on melting snow in very cloudy conditions are surprisingly hard to find. Hard to pick out the dark colors against the wet wood of branches and tree trunks sometimes. I actually played a tourney with a fellow who insisted on using a tie-dyed disc that was various shades of green at Lemon Lakes mid-summer. After loosing in the woods for the second time and looking for it I started to refer to that disc as his "camo" disc. I think the fella got the hint because I never saw him pull it out of his bag again for the rest of that round.

I have an S line FD that is this same shade of green. It was my first FD that I ever bought from Discmania and I fell in love with the mold, but it was nearly impossible to find when it landed in the grass. I've since replaced it with a different color.

Artboard+28.png

I placed an order, then got an email stating that the Echostar Tern I ordered could not be found. I responded saying give me the next one up in weight. It's grass green. I mean, dark St. Augustine dull green. It's possibly the best flying driver I've ever owned, so I cannot not throw it.

Sounds like a dye job is in order...

Worst color in my bag is darkish Blue.

I love Yellow, Pink and light blue

I have a Gumbputt Blunt that very closely matches the color of sandstone that can be found at Diamond X. Fortunately I only really throw it for lay-ups and half runs within 200', and it does a great job of sticking where it hits (that's the whole point). So I never have too much trouble finding it.