• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Thinning the Herd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you make a lot for a good starter maybe some intermeddiate? Im trying to get a set for friends to play with, that way we dont have to share discs. Preferably not dx type plastic because our courses have a lot of trees and get beat up quick haha

might as well get in on the guessing game too:D

Any Eagles, Gazelles Polaris LS, JLS, Rocs and Rhynos?

you'd probably sell more with things actually listed out. no one is trying to guess and ask here with no reply

Lol. Oh boy. I have to apologize. Life has been pretty chaotic around here - from getting kicked out of my house, and looking for a new job, to finding out that the reason I was leaving my job was leaving, so deciding to stick with my old job, yet still having to move and juggle buying a house with getting camp ready for the season amidst the mess that the old director left, I all but forgot about this thread. I just figured it had been buried and gone and I would get back to selling discs eventually...

So, in time I may look through these requests and see what I can provide for y'all. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts