• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Three Rivers daily pass

The difference between Three Rivers getting stuff done fast, and Kaposia not even at the pace of a snail, is that Three River is PRIVATE land. As long as the don't do anything within 200' of the shoreline to any body of water they can do almost whatever they want. Kaposia has to go through the city, and we all know how that can be...

The difference between Three Rivers getting stuff done fast, and Kaposia not even at the pace of a snail, is that Three River is PRIVATE land. As long as the don't do anything within 200' of the shoreline to any body of water they can do almost whatever they want. Kaposia has to go through the city, and we all know how that can be...

This is the problem... for sure...

This is the problem... for sure...

Are you sure that's the only problem? Back when Bassett was expanded Snelly slowed down the process by going to the city with his own proposal after one had already been approved. Took an extra month and a half to get done because of that move.

Are you sure that's the only problem? Back when Bassett was expanded Snelly slowed down the process by going to the city with his own proposal after one had already been approved. Took an extra month and a half to get done because of that move.

Snelly has done a ton for MN DG. He may have slowed some things down in some places but for the most part he does his best to impove course and put money back into the sport. He put up all the money for me to run an Ace Race this year and didn't even want a cut, he wanted us to use all the money to impove my home course.

What do you contribute to the sport, or this site for that matter?

Snelly has done a ton for MN DG. He may have slowed some things down in some places but for the most part he does his best to impove course and put money back into the sport. He put up all the money for me to run an Ace Race this year and didn't even want a cut, he wanted us to use all the money to impove my home course.

What do you contribute to the sport, or this site for that matter?

That's great! I just thought what he did at Bassett was a dick move.

That's great! I just thought what he did at Bassett was a dick move.

Still didn't answer my question... What do you contribute to the sport or this site? So far most of your threads have been dumb and you don't even use the site for what it is ment for "reviewing course's".

Might want to watch your language too, the mods can be hursh...

I think "snelly" has good intentions but he has two things going against him. He chops way to much tree and knows zero about disc golf. Ever seen that dude play? Ever asked him about discs? Ever asked him about course design? Conversations with him are enraging, I may as well be asking questions to someone that has never even heard of disc golf. His lack of disc golf knowledge shows in how he runs his business and how he manages courses.

I steer clear of fairway flyerz for exactly these reasons (that and GGGT has a better selection, better staff, better promotions AND is cheaper across the board)

Well all that may be tire to a point. He has been really good to me and my home course (which isn't even in MN). I have been gggt a few times and agree the prices &selection are better. I have a problem with there hours and the fact that I have to drive way out of my way to shop there.

Well all that may be tire to a point. He has been really good to me and my home course (which isn't even in MN). I have been gggt a few times and agree the prices &selection are better. I have a problem with there hours and the fact that I have to drive way out of my way to shop there.

Damn auto correct :wall:

Well looks like my season pass will more than pay for itself this year. (that's what we're talking about right?)

I'm not actually sure if I do like this because alot of my friends play casually and in the past haven't wanted to buy a season pass, but would usually be willing to pay the 3 bucks every once in a while, but they're stingy and probably won't want to pay 5. Idk, maybe they'll just man up and buy passes. But whatever.

I'll be buying a pass this year most likely. Asked when they're going to open Bryant on their FB page today and they say April sometime. We need mid 40s-50s for the next half month and it should be good to go! (A guy can dream, right?)

Didn't mike and Charlie both work at gggt at one point in time?

I have no problem with that. I was just wondering if he has anything positive to contribute?

I used to help tg set up for Tournies back when I played more tournaments for one. Ever heard of DGTV? Now I contribute $35 to three rivers and they take care of our beautiful courses.

I used to help tg set up for Tournies back when I played more tournaments for one. Ever heard of DGTV? Now I contribute $35 to three rivers and they take care of our beautiful courses.

What did you do for DGTV? I have a bachelors degree in visual effects and motion graphics. I need to buy a new camera but I have been wanting to film some DG and do some Motion Graphics with it.

What did you do for DGTV? I have a bachelors degree in visual effects and motion graphics. I need to buy a new camera but I have been wanting to film some DG and do some Motion Graphics with it.

Mostly filming and grunt work. The DG world wasn't ready for DGTV, so I'd be careful spending any money towards trying something like your planning.

Latest posts