• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Took my discs to work...

innis2winnis

Shameless plug. I took my discs to work for Discraft's "Take Your Disc to Work Day" on Friday and shot a photo for their contest. The photo with the most Facebook 'likes' wins a Discraft shopping spree.

Here's mine. If you like it, please vote for it (Chris McGinnis: Almost Easter Basket) and then share with your friends. If you don't like it, vote for someone else and spread the good word about our sport.

large_cc97e5aa7c883ca2f7697d6685e1c4e2.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/takeyourdisctoworkday?v=app_379279915439952&app_data=vote_entry_id=4570166

Thanks.

Awesome pic there!
Will they give you the prize since you are using an innova skillshot;)

I took my discs to work but no one noticed.
I work by myself. :rolleyes:

Really cool picture by the way. How many times did that guy behind the basket flinch?

Being the one person left in the USA who refuses to Facebook,

I couldn't enter, but I did take the chance to bring a disc in and toss it around some in our yard, and even set up a putting challenge in the showroom with a cement mixer!
IMG_20120406_165355.jpg

And here's another one...

the funny thing is that I of course had to toss it in the yard, and the disc ended up in a place where I had to get one of my buddies to pull a pallet full of stuff up with a forklift, so I could get to it!

IMG_20120406_145729.jpg

To the OP: You would probably win if you didn't miss the putt so horribly in the pic. :p
Only a joke.

Latest posts