• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Toughest PDGA Tournament

I don't really keep track of big tourneys but isn't the pdga world championships generally like 6 rounds + semifinals and finals?

I don't really keep track of big tourneys but isn't the pdga world championships generally like 6 rounds + semifinals and finals?

How could I forget Charlotte Worlds? All those rounds, all those trees, all that humidty?

---but the 6 rounds are spread over 4 days. There are two 1-round days, so there's some down time to rest.

Has to be the delaware disc golf challenge...played on the course with the highest SSA for any public, permanent course in the US. 2 rounds of Iron Hill gold to gold and 2 rounds of carousel gold layout in the summer months. Absolutely brutal

yeah especially last year with 90+ weather + awful humidity...that was brutal...it was so hot. carousel was the worst, at least iron hill had shade. i felt like jello by the fourth round./ I think thats why they moved it to the fall.

Latest posts