• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Travelling to Lisle, IL

cmcolomb

Double Eagle Member
For business, only be there 1-2 days. Not sure if I am gonna fly into MDW or ORD yet... but was hoping for some nearby course recommendations - briefly, I see alot of 9ers in the area.

What do ya think Chicagoans/Chicagoites???

Educate Me!! :)

hop on 355 to 80 and get to joliet. that is where the meat of our quality courses are. most of the stuff outside the main 'hubs' are 9'ers

Decisions, decisions...

Do you want quantity or quality? Since you don't have much time, I concur with blackandwhite. However, you could certainly play a bunch of short, forgettable courses closer to Lisle.

Take your pick of Joliet area courses. I typically recommend Highland Park or Community Park. The pics posted here for Community Park do not reflect that course at all. It is one of the best maintained courses I have played to date.

West Park is also a solid course with 24 holes and plenty of history dating back to the 70's.

If you are playing on a saturday, I may be able to show you around, but there are plenty of others closer to Joliet that have more flexible schedules. Check out the area meet up thread here... http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19625&page=719

I used to work in Lisle - but didn't play disc golf then. Wish I did because there are so many courses in that area. Wish I knew about this sport earlier in my life for lots of reasons!

I agree with all jasonc's suggestions. Those are my favorite 18 holers in the area even though they take about an hour for me to get to any of them. I would also suggest eagle ridge/civic park in oswego. another good one.

Latest posts