• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Travelling to Lowell, MA

Hedonism

Im headed out to Massachusettes on a business trip in the near future, and am trying to decide which courses to play. Last time I went, I played Devens, Maple Hill, and Buffumville. This time I'm looking at Pyramids, Barre Falls, and Borderland. However, I must admit I am more than tempted to just play Maple Hill a few more times.

Any suggestions on nearby courses I have over looked? Are any of the courses I listed above absolute must-plays?

Im headed out to Massachusettes on a business trip in the near future, and am trying to decide which courses to play. Last time I went, I played Devens, Maple Hill, and Buffumville. This time I'm looking at Pyramids, Barre Falls, and Borderland. However, I must admit I am more than tempted to just play Maple Hill a few more times.

Any suggestions on nearby courses I have over looked? Are any of the courses I listed above absolute must-plays?

i would say try tully lake. if you havent tried pyramids yet defiantly try it out though. let me know when you come up and hopefully ill be around to play.