• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Trilogy putter = to the Wizard

Fit and feel, it's the Judge for sure. Not quite a Wizard in flight, but very close.

I would put the Dagger over the Judge. It's deeper, but I want to say it has a smaller bead.

Dagger with Judge's bead

I'd say the Marshal is more like the Wizard than the Judge is, in both feel and flight. The Judge is not as overstable as either the Wizard or Marshal.

And even the Marshal isn't quite the throwing putter that the Wizard is, so maybe the Dagger or Sinus is a better fit (maybe).

Is there any putter = the Wizard?

For putting, there are definitely better putters than the Wizard, at least for me.

For throwing, the Wizard is right up there, though I prefer the Pure. Lest you (plural) think I'm just dissing the Wizard, but I have two of them for throwing off the tee.

once the patent expired dd copied the wizard in the form of judge. well, very close anyway. the judge is a hair shallower that is how they kept from getting sued.

I like how the judge feels but love how the wizard putts and throws.

Latest posts