• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Trilogy version of a Destroyer

Watch out for Sharks and rubber putters flying all over the place on the next Jomez coverage

Man how did I miss this when Tristan asked? I would have backed him up. He was the one playing intermediate (maybe adv?) in club who put one 20' past me in the distance comp at our end of year party. Luckily there were divisions so I still won open :D

Seriously awesome to see the rest of the game come together for a great guy.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I was playing golden gate park last May and happened to throw with him for a few holes, I was lugging all of my bags from a work trip so he probably thought I was homeless.

Can really throw though. On the three holes we played side by side we tied all three, but his putt is better than mine may ever be. I out threw him FH but TBF I was using a Slab and he was using a Felon so I had a bit more speed on my side.

The dude makes one comment, gets called a troll and never returns. Two years later people are back in his thread talking about him.

That's some serious swagger. I'm a fan.

Nah most helpful thing I saw was a person on here say that a Force Like disc is easier to find or an Xcalibur like disc will be found but not a Destroyer as those are more all over the place then those two discs, even more so then a Xcalibur. Now I say a similar wing is about what one can hope to find if they want a Destroyer like disc. This is true because TT, he made a comment that did not help people find a disc to the type of Destroyers he was using. People asked and TT did not give a response.

Hindsight is 20/20

most people are going to be skeptical of a (then) sub 900 player throwing 500' bomb hyzers

Just finished listening to the on the call pod with him.
Totally makes sense now. He was a high school kid that learned through you tube and was fascinated with distance to start.
Per him ~"I threw my first 600' throw before I could put a 200' throw inside circle 2"

That does certainly equate to sub 900 rounds with 500' pure hyzer (at altitude to boot) power.

96368335_645901379326960_2589231703092363264_n.jpg
96233079_645901479326950_1263539615675973632_n.jpg

Well he certainly does throw far, that's for sure.

Holy cow, that's impressive under any circumstances... I was pumped about my 588 the other day. Tristan and Brodie making me look really bad.

He's in CO too right? At elevation that's super crazy.

I've thrown over 1000 feet too................hole 18 off the top of a ski run at Hyland Hills in Bloomington :D

I've thrown over 1000 feet too................hole 18 off the top of a ski run at Hyland Hills in Bloomington :D

I've still never played that course. I'll have to just to set my distance record. I doubt I'd hit 1000 feet even off the hill lol.

Holy cow, that's impressive under any circumstances... I was pumped about my 588 the other day. Tristan and Brodie making me look really bad.

He's in CO too right? At elevation that's super crazy.

Chris Max Voigt - "Elevation plays a very important role too!! lots of distance players have set their personal best in Fort Collins Colorado (around 1800 m) and Kingston Colorado (around 1600 m)"

I've still never played that course. I'll have to just to set my distance record. I doubt I'd hit 1000 feet even off the hill lol.

I usually end up throwing all my drivers and inevitably lose at least 1 due to the large spread of landings...totally worth it still!