• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tucson Putting League

mwierda

Tucson Disc Golf Association is starting up a putting league:hfive:. Brief details are below, see attachment or contact TDGA @http://tucsondiscgolf.com or https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tucson-Disc-Golf-Club/130277153741393?fref=nf for more details

Schedule: Second Wednesday of every month Registration 5:30-6:00pm, First putts @ 6:15
Cost: $5.00 ($4 to payout, $1 to PACC)
Payout: Champion gets a growler of beer!:clap: 1st n 2nd split initial 70% 75:25. The remaining initial 30% is divided out to 3rd place and down in installments of $3 dollars.
Rounds: There will be 5 or 6 rounds to determine the top two competitors. Players will be paired up based on the night's performance, as the score system we use calculates based on wins, losses and difficulty of opponents. If two players are tied in record AND tiebreak score (as determined by the difficulty of opponents faced), there will be a race to 7 tie break.
Championship Round: The top two competitors will face off in center court, using the same rules in the round - except the game ends at 15.

Putters wanted. I mean this in two ways.
1. We want YOU there. :thmbup:
2. We need putters for people.
This is an open league and we may pick up people from the Pub:rolleyes: who want to play. Thus, I would like to have some spare putters available for people to use. If you have some old putters please consider donating them to the cause.

Attachments

• discgolf.jpg
    discgolf.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 13
I'm glad to see TDGA doing more events around town and more people are picking up the sport. I know that you and a few other members are doing a lot of work for the club and we appreciate it.

I won't make it this month, I'll be out of town. I hope to make the next one though; Dragoon Brewery is a great place to have something like this.

This sounds like a really cool idea, I'm in Tucson a few times a year so I'll have to stop it and check it out. :thmbup:

Now this is a great idea. It concentrates on one of the most important parts to anyone's game: putting. Drive for show and putt for dough. Plus it seems easy to coordinate, IMO.

Latest posts