• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Hand Candy Iko Backpack!

Jcassidy1990- did you change out the zipper pulls? Mine came with shock cord.

Just played my first tournament with the IKO at Iron hill. Overall all impression is pretty positive. I loaded it up with 2 40oz Nalgene bottles and 16 discs. With the straps cinched fairly tight the bag was very comfortable to carry. I enjoyed the top putter pockets. However I felt that the bottom putter pocket was a little big, and I had concerns about the Anode and Ion falling out. The zippers on the large side pockets unzip from bottom to top, which I found to be odd, and counter intuitive. This being said, I was able to stuff quite few things in each of the side pockets.

As this is the first iteration of the IKO, I have some concerns regarding durability. The plastic piece in the "back" of the bag that gives the bag structure was making noise while walking between holes. This could be a function of the load and my particular strap set-up. I would like to see the addition of an umbrella holder/stool holder and additional D-Rings on the back of the bag for Towels. Additionally there was no option for a rain fly.

Overall I like the bag and hope to get many years of use. Prior bags include Ergo1, GB Squirrel monkey, Revolution Carolina.

Any1 notice there is a bladder pouch also.. Be hard to access but is there from top to the disks... Ha e to feed out hose threw front

Latest posts