• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Um, Maybe the most UNIQUE prep?

tomjulio

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
1:56 of the video...

not sure if he is crippled or if he is actually Maynard from Tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would've laughed more...if he didn't park the damn hole.

6:20 He does it again. Not parked though.

AH HA HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11

Yeah Brad Hammock is a badass. I've played a doubles round or two with him before. You should see his putting setup. The same thing, but even more extreme. And he just drills his putts.

You do know Brad was a world champ and still one of the top pros.

Yeah Brad Hammock is a badass. I've played a doubles round or two with him before. You should see his putting setup. The same thing, but even more extreme. And he just drills his putts.

How does that work? I don't get it. It looks very uncomfortable and completely counter-productive. If somebody could explain what exactly he's doing or gaining from that approach I'd love to hear about it.

How does that work? I don't get it. It looks very uncomfortable and completely counter-productive. If somebody could explain what exactly he's doing or gaining from that approach I'd love to hear about it.
Disc Golf gradually gives everyone varying degrees of obsessive compulsive disorders.

I have seen worse. But that dude is a top pro... Keep in mind, no right way to play disc golf, only wrong ways and that is RIGHT!

I don't see that guy throwing very far... But maybe he would surprise me...
That's a messed up routine.

Disc Golf gradually gives everyone varying degrees of obsessive compulsive disorders.
ive got mine under control but i can pick up other peoples ticks very easy, so after reading these post im not even gonna watch that vid.

watching pre-putt guy or stutter walk up guy throws me off if i see that before a throw , i dont like to be rude so i watch almost evryones throw but there are some people i have to turn away on when they throw.