• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

US Womens Championships

Good tournament. The course looked really fun with a great mix of short and long holes. And even though there were quite a few shortys, they had nice obstacles like huge boulders.

Madison played great, she was definitely in the zone. I've seen her before and it looks like she's really been stepping up from before. Paige had a couple bad breaks. I'm somewhat surprised Sarah was able to hold off Paige and Catrina, although there were some really nice forehand shots on a good amount of holes. Looked to be a pretty balanced course, instead of just rhbh hyzers.

Good job tdgg. I enjoyed this production better than recent smash box. Thanks

Madison's forehand putt was really nice in round 4. That's a shot a like to think I can make, but that was smooth!

Madison's forehand putt was really nice in round 4. That's a shot a like to think I can make, but that was smooth!

It was a very good shot, which stood out in sharp contrast to the throw right before when Sarah had nearly the same lie and did not attempt a forehand of her own. Seemed tailor-made and Madison demonstrated why.

Very much enjoyed this coverage. Thank you! I'm now a Madison Walker fan.
Hokum's shot on the forehand putt hole notwithstanding, is she (Hokum) the best WPO putter currently?