• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC - I told you so

JHern said:
biscgolf said:
their "chosen profession" is based on a pipe dream for all but a select few...

That's usually the case in desirable professions....
The series of tubes is, of course, an inexhaustible source of run-of-the-mill stupid fucking statements, but, on a rare occasion, a shining gem of fucking stupidity springs forth, revealing to its readers that no matter how fucking stupid they thought innerwebz users could be, there is always a special soul out there whose sublime, paradigm-shifting brilliance in the fucking stupidity department recalibrates the whole system of measuring & comparing stupid fucking statements.

You, John Hernlund, are that special soul. I thank you for altering my worldview & dispelling my naïve illusion that the absolute limit of fucking stupidity had been reached. I am greatly indebted to your idiocy, sir!

veganray said:
...You, John Hernlund, are that special soul. I thank you for altering my worldview & dispelling my naïve illusion that the absolute limit of fucking stupidity had been reached. I am greatly indebted to your idiocy, sir!

If only everybody could be so lucky!

Disc Golf Live said:
All accomplished without the aid of short tees, no less.
thsmiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Don't you hate it when VrP starts a thread with a crazy statement.
"I told you (sorry a$$holes) so. And then it holds up to be true.

That gremlin hurler has some special powers.
Have not met the dude but he feels like a twin brother from a different mother.

Only DGR lets us call it like we see it, curse and connect with other crazies.

thanks
steve timm