• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Used discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

harr0140

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I am looking for used discs you no longer use. While I understand some may be beat up and abused . . . I am looking for cheap used discs that I can use in some promotional events. These events will be exposing the sport to people who know nothing about disc golf. Yes these discs will be used in my promotional events but more importantly they will be events that show people how fun disc golf can be. Tell me what you have . . . how many discs there are and their general condition . . . and what you are looking for in exchange for these used discs. I do not want any chewed up dog toys at this point, but anything you would hand to a friend and say try this first would be fine is ok with me.

How much do you want including shipping to WI? If I can make it work I will.

I have a 9/10 Champ Roc+ & a 7/10 Star Sidewinder I can part with. I live in Milwaukee so we aren't far away from each other. You do any leagues in the area?

I am looking for low cost options of used discs . . . not anything worth much. These will be used in promotional events that promote disc golf to people who know nothing about disc golf.

I actually run a league on Mondays at Valley View and I also run a travelling league on Thursdays right now. This week (and next) we are at Dretzka, then 2 weeks at Root River and finishing with 2 weeks at Valley View.

Maybe you could make a deal with a PIAS and the base plastic you'd find in their used bins

Sent you a PM! I've got a bunch of extra plastic lying around that could be had for cheap, and I am local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts