• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Valkyrie Plus?

The angle on the pics is different, so that doesn't tell us anything.

Also just curious, how did you know it's a VL+? Did the box say? The ink still says VL on it...

all the pros in the "Pro Shop" made the new guy ask on a forum.Hmm this one says VL and this one says VL, so they MUST be different

The angle on the pics is different, so that doesn't tell us anything.

Also just curious, how did you know it's a VL+? Did the box say? The ink still says VL on it...

I know it's a VL+ because i held it and can easily feel the slanted rim. The pics are not the exact same angle but it's still pretty obvious that the VL+'s rim isn't straight.

^ this is what I was wondering, is it a goof or an actual distinct mold since it's not marked any differently.

IMG_1100.jpg

My theory is hes trying to illustrate the viking/valkyrie difference, but a viking rim is just as vertical as a valk, though I'd take a viking+ if they made it too :)

The one on the left is the plus rimmed disc. The one on the right is the 150 Valk. They appear to be the same disc to me, just one has more dome.

Found a Valkyrie+ at the local shop today. It was the only one out of about 20, and custom stamped for a local brewpub.
A couple differences in the mold lettering: the patent number was removed, and the innova website was added (see attached photo)
Very nice pearly and flexible plastic too (else I probably woulda passed on it, its a bit light)

Attachments

• IMG_0956.JPG
    IMG_0956.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 144
I think I accidentally bought one o' those slantey valks...not sure I'm digging it

Flew ok tho

Why'd the have to go and change the Valk for f's sakes?
And sneaky style too...no bueno

Anyone thrown these much yet?

Scouting report please.

I bought mine because it was the flattest topped champ I have seen in many moons...just slightly domier than my flat stars (which are MONEY). And it's pearly.

Pretty bummed because I forgot to look at the rim angle until I threw it a few x and it felt a bit odd.

As you can see...it has the aforementioned WWWdotINNOVADISCSdotCOM tooling

Attachments

• IMG_20101226_225239.jpg
    IMG_20101226_225239.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20101226_225217.jpg
    IMG_20101226_225217.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 64
I love mine, but I love + rims for BH. Hate them for FH for some reason. The one I got is fairly light and flies just like my heavier champs. Less of a stability difference than the TB and TB+ though.
And whoa, is that a factory dye?
If you don't like it I'm sure I could take it off your hands :D

Yeah I was just about to mention that is a pretty wicked tye dye and I'm not much for tye dyes.

Valk+ sounds intriguing though. Must go to local disc shop and get my hands on one.

Latest posts