• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Valkyrie Plus?

It is indeed a factory dye...forgot to mention that part
It flies fine...and I throw alotta LAT plastic w slanted rims so it's not like I can't get used to it

It just doesn't feel like a valk.

I asked Innova why they changed it (I wasn't thinking clearly)

I got the canned response: We didn't change the valkyrie. It is made to it's pdga specs

I was buying a new Champion Valkyrie from GGGT yesterday and was told it came from the Valkyrie Plus mold. I was told that the Valkyrie Plus was slightly more overstable than Valkyrie. Too much snow on the ground now to throw, so wondering how it will fly.

Anybody else heard of the Valkyrie Plus?

Thanks

Goon

Someone said the new pro runs were Valk + as well. I got rid of mine pretty quick but maybe thats why they didnt feel as "Valkish" too me.

They should label the Valk+ mold the same way they did the TB+
Teebird_Plus_Champion_Standard.jpg

I don't care if they have mold variations, but I'd love for Innova to disclose it.
Anyone find a Champ Valk Plus at or above 170 yet?

My new pro Valk does seem to have a slight slant. But I honestly never noticed until I read this & compared it to my 4X JK. It is more stable but it's also new, needs a few more thumbers

I throw mostly star valks and some of them now are plus mold. All the new pro valks I've seen are plus mold(nice plastic btw). I don't really throw champ valks so that's news to me.

Yes the plus valk is more stable. It compliments the regular mold quite well in my bag. This surprises me cause I can't stand the lat64 molds with slanted rims.

Sounds like all the new Pro Valk's are the "plus mold"

Correct.

I'm getting a Star Valk+ next week, which is freaking awesome because my Pro Valk+ has become my go to driver very quickly, but it beats in really quick.