• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vandalism (A.K.A. Vadalism)

Pretty sad. This is a good course in a bad neighborhood. It needed the upgrades. Probably some guy got pissed off at the club and decided to cause havoc before the fundraiser.

we have our ideas but at the end of the day doesn't really matter. If we continue to have issues we will explore other options but at this point baskets are back in the ground and we are moving forward. Yes not the best of neighborhoods. Not sure when the last time you played it was but we have done a ton of work and the course is in the best condition i have seen it in the 8 years i have been playing. We now have some alternate pin locations and keep Indianapolis beautiful will be planting 200 trees in the spring.

HAHAHAHA. I clicked on this thread and started reading comments about spelling, Colin K., and some other weird drifts. Then I realized it was the one I started and I named it "vadalism". Sorry to all for that oversight and ensuing drift. I will be more careful to proofread thread titles in the future.

Latest posts