• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vandalism (A.K.A. Vadalism)

What the hell .
Sure thing, bud. Because you've neeeeever been offended on this site, and replied angrily to others. Are you the pot, or the kettle? You must be really bored to come after me, for no reason. Shouldn't you be somewhere aiming at chains, or something?
I was offended by something another user posted, and I ranted about it. (something you do constantly). When I realized the other's reason for sarcasm and satire, I apologized for it. Then ,some clown attacks me out of nowhere, and now YOU think you need to chime in. What a joke! I guess only you get to be offended and rant about things. It must be your world. Thanks for letting me live in it.

The internet is nothing more than a microcosm/mirror for the world.
Sure people act more boldly when you can hide in anonymity behind a keyboard... but how different is human behavior going to be when you stop and think about it?

This thread started out with a course that got vandalized....then the thread itself got vandalized. :\
The difference is the former is criminal, the latter isn't.
Personally, I find the former far more offensive, but hey... diff'rent strokes. :|

Sure thing, bud. Because you've neeeeever been offended on this site, and replied angrily to others. Are you the pot, or the kettle? You must be really bored to come after me, for no reason. Shouldn't you be somewhere aiming at chains, or something?
I was offended by something another user posted, and I ranted about it. (something you do constantly). When I realized the other's reason for sarcasm and satire, I apologized for it. Then ,some clown attacks me out of nowhere, and now YOU think you need to chime in. What a joke! I guess only you get to be offended and rant about things. It must be your world. Thanks for letting me live in it.

Haha beautiful! Must be a rough life.

blueberryhill.gif

I read post #3, and I also notice the frequent misspellings on this site. They're pretty comical. However, post #3 mentioned commies, but you took it to a different level when you labelled them as "slanty eyed". Not very comical. My wife is Chinese, so I took offense to the statement. Furthermore; there are probably visitors to this site with Asian roots, and your statement is probably not appreciated by them, either. I'm sure you are aware there are many communists from "round-eyed" countries, too. But, yeah, I guess I should forgive you for not realizing your racism

Your post looks like it came straight out of an episode of South Park.:popcorn::popcorn:

The internet is nothing more than a microcosm/mirror for the world.
Sure people act more boldly when you can hide in anonymity behind a keyboard... but how different is human behavior going to be when you stop and think about it?

This thread started out with a course that got vandalized....then the thread itself got vandalized. :\
The difference is the former is criminal, the latter isn't.
Personally, I find the former far more offensive, but hey... diff'rent strokes. :|

It did. Just a little old school flaming. Prerube would be proud.

Some people in this thread are depressing.

Update to the vandalism: We have no idea who did it and at this point don't really care.

The poles have been welded and the baskets are back in the ground. New poles were ordered and scheduled to be received today.

Now you guys can get back to who is ignorant and who is racist in the thread drift challenge

Pretty sad. This is a good course in a bad neighborhood. It needed the upgrades. Probably some guy got pissed off at the club and decided to cause havoc before the fundraiser.

Latest posts