• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Verdict love (cycling, plastics, prototypes, etc.)

This LX pair I got are so pretty. I feel like I'm going to have a hard time throwing them... I need more!

^And from what I've heard, they still have some decent glide, but are just more HSS and LSS than normal Lucids.

So.... LX drop number two. Looks like they are Glimmer Lucid X with a little lemon stamp. OTB has them listed as domey, as opposed to the last run that was flat.

Anybody got hands on them yet?? Let us know!

Glimmer doesn't do a lot for me. Looks like lucid-x chameleon is dropping later this year, I'll definitely pick up one of those.

So how do the Lucid-X ones fly? My old Lucid is basically an Emac Truth now, need a replacement with some beef.

So how do the Lucid-X ones fly? My old Lucid is basically an Emac Truth now, need a replacement with some beef.

So there have been a couple runs of LX Verdict. I have two of the first drop, regular LX. I also have two of the second drop, Glimmer LX.

The first drop LXs are very flat, almost concave. The plastic is stiff, but maybe only slightly stiffer than regular lucid (where the LX Trespasses I have are quite a bit more stiff compared to lucid). They fly more [over]stable than normal Lucids, but not a lot more. With power, flies straight and fades forward. They're maybe more true to the numbers (5/4/0/3.5) than normal Lucids.

The second drop are a little different. I have a light blue and pink one, and the stiffness is similar to above. The Pink one is also flat, like the first drop, and very pretty. I have not thrown it yet. The light blue one is the verdict in my bag right now. It has a bit of a weird dome; from the rim, it is flat, but pops up a bit in the middle. So it feels flat in the hand still. This is even more OS than the first drop. Out of the handle, it gently wants to start fading, but it still flies forward (not dumpy). I am really liking it.

I dont think you can go wrong with any Verdict option, IMO.

I have a lucid x and quite like it. If I buy a bio, it should beat into buzzz ish stability fairly quickly right? Been a while since I've thrown much trilogy but would like to consolidate molds a bit if possible

Edit: lots of trees and rocks and stuff and I'm not really that good so I hit a lot of them

I have a lucid x and quite like it. If I buy a bio, it should beat into buzzz ish stability fairly quickly right? Been a while since I've thrown much trilogy but would like to consolidate molds a bit if possible

Edit: lots of trees and rocks and stuff and I'm not really that good so I hit a lot of them

I bagged a Bio Verdict for a little under a year, and it almost got to fresh Emac Truth territory. It still had a little bit of extra bite at the end of its flight but was close enough to definitely overlap. I've never thrown a Buzzz (I know, burn me at the stake) but my understanding is that a Buzzz is going to be a tick less stable than an Emac. So while a Bio Verdict might eventually get to Buzzz-level stability, I think it will take you quite a while.

So there have been a couple runs of LX Verdict. I have two of the first drop, regular LX. I also have two of the second drop, Glimmer LX.

The first drop LXs are very flat, almost concave. The plastic is stiff, but maybe only slightly stiffer than regular lucid (where the LX Trespasses I have are quite a bit more stiff compared to lucid). They fly more [over]stable than normal Lucids, but not a lot more. With power, flies straight and fades forward. They're maybe more true to the numbers (5/4/0/3.5) than normal Lucids.

The second drop are a little different. I have a light blue and pink one, and the stiffness is similar to above. The Pink one is also flat, like the first drop, and very pretty. I have not thrown it yet. The light blue one is the verdict in my bag right now. It has a bit of a weird dome; from the rim, it is flat, but pops up a bit in the middle. So it feels flat in the hand still. This is even more OS than the first drop. Out of the handle, it gently wants to start fading, but it still flies forward (not dumpy). I am really liking it.

I dont think you can go wrong with any Verdict option, IMO.
:thmbup:
I went ahead and ordered a Clemons chameleon version. I think you're right, any new one will fill the slot it was meant for. I'm bummed my cool blue Handeye stamped one is going to the grave.

Oddly, I throw my Emac three times more often than the Verdict and it has held up a lot better. Maybe a tick less LSS but still reliable HSS after 2 years of regular use.

Got the chameleon today and tested it just in the backyard, so could only put about 70% power on it. It's got a slight dome, plastic is 10/10 in feel & grippiness (for my preference) and it's really nice looking. Flight is nice & beefy, no hint of any turn and starts to fade early in the flight while still having nice glide. Looking forward to getting it out on the course and giving it full power. Nice combo of beef & glide as opposed to being bricklike and dumpy like my Gator3.

My moonshine Verdict got beat up within weeks and I can't rip it any more. 😞 I bought a Justice and am now struggling to fill the giant chasm between these two discs. M1 is on the way. Any tips on what to do with the Justice before the next monsoon hits greatly appreciated.

My moonshine Verdict got beat up within weeks and I can't rip it any more. 😞 I bought a Justice and am now struggling to fill the giant chasm between these two discs. M1 is on the way. Any tips on what to do with the Justice before the next monsoon hits greatly appreciated.

I've had the same Justice for years and don't think it has changed at all. Mines kind of a stiffer Lucid sparkle. Really awesome plastic. So I doubt you could beat it in artificially unless it was base plastic or maybe Fusion too.

Get a fresh Lucid. Or, better yet, snag a chameleon x. They are still pretty available and OS. Not justice OS, but the ones with the popped up dome in the middle of the flightplate seem to be a bit more OS than a regular lucid or LX (For me, my purple and blue ones; my pink chameleon x is flat. I have one in each chameleon color). I think the flat LXs and Chameleon Xs are more true to the numbers of the verdict.

Infinite has a run of regular Chameleon Lucids (not chameleon X). I'm curious how those turned out.

This is the greatest mid in all the land.

In lucid just a super dependable mid that falls into that workhorse teebird/pd category.

Actual flight numbers are 5/5/0/2

Last edited:

Latest posts