• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Veteran's Park Open

Sheeple

Bogey Member
Anyone coming to this next month? I will probably be out there spectating as I live just down the road. Having an Ace Race there next weekend too if anyone is in the area

im considering it.
im having trouble finding information on it though.
any help?

http://www.pdga.com/msgboard/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=739824&an=0&page=0#Post739824

Theres a direct link to the VPO thread. That's the Arlington DG Association forum, lots of good Vets info there

could you recommend a hotel that is close to the park?
a nice one that is fairly reasonable on price?

Hotel or motel? Theres plenty of motels around. Just dont get anything near Division St or Park Row. Fairly nice Budgets and Holiday Inn's around 20 and 30.

However if you actually meant motel the coolest one in Arlington is the Wyndham off 30 by the Ballpark. It'll put you less than 10 mins away.

I was thinking about going to this, but I have only played veterans once and I played horribly. I'm out of town until next sunday so I can't do the ace race, but I wanted to check it out.

I'm definitely doing the lewisville open the weekend after that since I play those courses quite often and they are much closer. If anyone else is going let me know, maybe we can hook up at the course. This will be my first open, so it should be interesting.

I've got an extra room at the house if anyone needs a place to crash, but I live in carrollton so it's about a 45-60 min. drive to arlington depending on traffic. Lewisville is only 10-15 min. drive down 35 so it's pretty close.