• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram 5 Fingers on sale

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. I loved frolfing in my KSOs, but came across some briers or something that didn't agree... Ended up tearing a big hole in one of the toes so I'm in the market for some new ones.

These shoes scare me... I also thought someone stole some of these and were selling them cheap by the five finger part.

You don't have to wear socks but in my case my feet tend to get pretty smelly, so I picked up some Injini toe socks. They have mini crew sizes that line up perfectly with the shoes.

edit: Actually, this may be a good point for some. My feet combined with these shoes become extremely smelly after only a few times wearing them. Even when wearing socks, I had to wash these things every couple days.

Last edited:
Agh the five fingers stench.... I own some ksos (which I still believe are the best shoes I've ever worn as I have bad knees and these seem to remedy alot of the daily pain I once felt) and they stink something fierce after a week or so. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Done and done. Got free shipping too by entering "birthday" as the coupon code. :thmbup:

For people complaining about 'Smelly Shoes' *GAG*

I highly recommend these, they can be found at Wal Mart or any sporting goods store.

804690686_260.jpg

I trudged through some stinky ass mud and creek water in my Milo II's a few times this winter pop those suckers in after a round and smell was gone. They really do work great.

I bought a pair today, they do have socks, but the sales lady says they are antimicrobial and machine washable, so socks are not needed.

I am glad I did not order them on line. I wear 11 1/2 - 12 shoes, but only 10.5-11 in five fingers (size 43/44)

Latest posts