• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf - Second Durability Demo Video

Very interesting. I am looking forward to the in-person demo this weekend at Phenix in Arvada.

These videos ate at least quality. Yet tro try a vibram out but getting closer and closer to pulling the trigger on one especaily if anyone wants to trade. Haha

Very interesting. I am looking forward to the in-person demo this weekend at Phenix in Arvada.

Cool. I'll bring the discs in the videos with me.

And if folks can't make the Phenix Disc Sports demo on Saturday AM, I'll be at The Wright Life on Saturday PM and again at the High Plains Challenge at lunch on Sunday.

Great Video... thanks Steve.

Are you progressing further with drivers after this or midranges?

Great Video! The first video you posted, you compared it to DX plastics and I wanted to see you compare againest Star and Champion plastic. Nicely done, The Vibram disc seem very strong.

Will Vibram move into drivers or mid range anytime soon? I'd be willing to purchase vibram products if it wasn't just putters (love the merrill shoes though). I like a company that has a line. In the back of my mind I always see Vibram fizzling out of disc golf if there isn't more developed.

Really glad they're sponsoring though.

You know, there will always be those who question methods and all that but Steven, you guys are the only mfr. I have ever seen actually back up talk with testing. Kudos to you for using science to prove what everyone who owns a Vibram disc already knows.

Quantitatively measuring & documenting qualitative observations how Mr. Dodge keeps his clever mind busy & happy. That yearning for scientific knowledge through experimental inquiry is part of what makes Vibram such a player-friendly disc manufacturer.

I applaud Vibram's leading the way into a whole new era of evidence-based disc design, testing, & manufacturing.

This test is much more intriguing in my opinion. Interesting to see how little the Vibram appears to scuff up. I have one on the way thanks to these videos, I really want to see what this material is all about in person.

Latest posts