• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the next mid we'll see- understable or overstable?

Good luck getting Mr. Dodge to tell you anything. In my opinion, your best bet is to find a tester or team member and get on their good side and then ask them what is up. Odds are you'll hear something but it could be completely wrong.

Just giving you a hard time Mr. Dodge, even though you know its true.

It is an understable chunk DVD and it will be released two days before the apocalypse. It will be guaranteed to protect your from all earth born monsters that are created when the magma starts flowing. It will probably protect you from aliens as well, but we have been unable to complete the testing on all of the other planets, so no guarantee.

I will be in Texas this weekend and hope to do some disc testing with an undisclosed team member at an undisclosed location. We will leave an iPhone 5 behind so people will know that we were there.

It is an understable chunk DVD and it will be released two days before the apocalypse. It will be guaranteed to protect your from all earth born monsters that are created when the magma starts flowing. It will probably protect you from aliens as well, but we have been unable to complete the testing on all of the other planets, so no guarantee.

I will be in Texas this weekend and hope to do some disc testing with an undisclosed team member at an undisclosed location. We will leave an iPhone 5 behind so people will know that we were there.

Will this dvd only be good for one person or the whole family?

Specs say its 122mm, 16.44 grams, and because its a first run, its a Chunk.

Any extended versions, directors cuts, or widescreen 3D reissues they may offer later would be Granites.

You forgot to mention that initial DVDs will be the same color as the carpet so it is hard to find.

I just got an update. Production will be delayed because the technicians are having a problem with the label. It keeps falling through the hole.

The DVDs sound amazing! Who would have thought. I am just curious to know how Mr. Dodge got them to other planets for testing. If he threw them there then clearly we are one to something new they need to do with their discs as well.

We used a simulator and we have figured out how to keep the label in the middle of the DVD (apparently there was a lot of Bubblicious gum leftover from the 80s), the delay is caused by the label not fitting into our iMac DVD player - or perhaps more accurately, once the DVD is in the player, the gum starts melting and ... Yuck.

Give us more details this afternoon at Disc Nation. We may want to become testers for you for this new DVD.;)

Any information leak out yet? The DVD jokes were funny (and true) but I want the truth damnit!

Ascent and Summit are the glue in my disc lineup right now btw. Cannot take them out, just too damn good.

Steve didn't let anything slip today. Figured as much.:p Did a pretty good demo/show, though. :clap: Steve, enjoyed it and look forward to your next one.

Trak and Ascent are my go to's most of the time as well. I actually prefer the softs over the meds. Smack a tree and it stops right there...no bouncing in the wrong direction. I prefer my soft Trak over most of my discs. Does what I tell it to most of the time.

I am still trying to figure out the whole soft driver thing. I laid my hands on one the other day at my local shop and it felt weird. I need someone to convince me it is going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts