• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Open

sandford

Anyone from DGCR at the Vibram Open in MA this weekend? I just did a forum search and found nothing on the topic...

If I were going I would have bid 3 cents on ebay to be the caddy of one of the players. I wonder if anyone has bid yet?

Bedford, eh? I grew up in New Boston myself. Not too many DG courses in that area but there's a lot of potential.

Bedford, eh? I grew up in New Boston myself. Not too many DG courses in that area but there's a lot of potential.

Yeah, DG is a little sparse in the immediate area, but with a little driving there are plenty of options.

I'm eager to see some of the coverage. If I still lived in Boston, I'd be volunteering. Maple Hill is the best course I've played, and I'm glad to see the latest reviews on this site are giving it the ratings it deserves.

The Vibram Open DVDs are a great watch.

A jerel thread... let's keep this going...

baby_jerel.jpg

They usually replay the days coverage later on that night. I think John said they have to upload the vid or whatever. I missed today's coverage as well and am waiting on the replay too.

there is a clip from the bloopers section of msdgc 2004 where jerel davis is caught scratching his ass hole while talking to another player. be careful which hand you five him with