• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Video - Get In The Hole (Episode Six :: University of Florida)

Did that shot at 4:05 go in the top? Does that count lol :p

haha, that happens a lot with that basket and since we're just doing it for fun, most of the time we just let it slide. Although, with that particular shot, he actually made one bouncing it off the tree, which is the one I meant to put in there, but mistakenly put that one instead, oh well.

Looks good! I like how it's not deceiving and I can see a shot missed every now and then.

Yea, at the beginning, I only put made shots in, even though you could see some discs on the ground from time to time, some people still thought I was claiming to make all of them first shots, which I definitely don't try to claim, so starting with this one, I decided to put in close shots as well to make it that much more obvious.

Hey MrDger, who does the music for your videos? Just wondering, I have some hot tracks if you need some music for your videos.
Biz
Team Bert

Was it too much to ask for just ONE cheerleader? A college full of girls and no one would dress in a little cheerleader outfit and "wave their pom poms" as you slammed some discs home?

Classic entertainment!

Happy 10th Birthday DGCR!

thread #21955

See the whole series for some great dg shots!

Latest posts