• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

Oh my god this bag is SICK! I carry a lot of putters so I only have 17 in the main compartment. The only gripe I have is that the strap is ridiculously short for me but I've got backpack straps on the way already.

just ordered a mojo! Wanted a grip, but the mojo would suit me more overall. Got it in purple and can't wait to get a few rounds in it. Sadly....I only play with 9 discs at most and need more lol. This will be my 2nd disc golf bag ever so this will be a MAJOR improvement over an innova standard.

I couldn't decide between the Juju and Mojo so I ordered both. I dont carry much (10 discs, bug spray, pencils and never more than 1 water bottle) but I am afraid I can't squeeze my 10 discs in a Juju considering more than half are mids and putters. I am also one of those weird guys that will go nuts not filling the Mojo up with discs... I could always carry more backups right??? I will add these 2 to my collection of misfit DG bags. Haha

Just ordered my Karma today. After a year with my fade lite I can't wait to carry discs I will never use.

^^^ This.

I started with a Crunch Box.

Moved to Mojo. Outgrew it.

Got a Grip.

Realized somewhere along the way that I throw four discs a round. Or that's really all I should be throwing.

So I sold the Grip and I'm ordering a Juju once I decide on a color.

^^^ This.

I started with a Crunch Box.

Moved to Mojo. Outgrew it.

Got a Grip.

Realized somewhere along the way that I throw four discs a round. Or that's really all I should be throwing.

So I sold the Grip and I'm ordering a Juju once I decide on a color.

i did very similar to you. started with innova standard... moved up to a innova comp, then a revo carolina... then started to simplify and lighten what i carry, got a mojo and was still a bit too much bag.

I currently have a JuJu and it is the perfect bag for me. With quads and 13 discs, it feels like nothing on the back.

Can you only order these through Voodoo? I can't find any retailers that carry them online.

Also the drink holder on the Juju looks like whatever you are carrying in it could easily fall out.

i did very similar to you. started with innova standard... moved up to a innova comp, then a revo carolina... then started to simplify and lighten what i carry, got a mojo and was still a bit too much bag.

I currently have a JuJu and it is the perfect bag for me. With quads and 13 discs, it feels like nothing on the back.

Am interested in a JuJu/quads setup...are there attachments in the back of the bag? Or are you running all quad attachments through the hookups on top for the single strap? Thanks for the reveal.

Received my juju and mojo yesterday. Quality bags for sure. The mojo is deceptively big, but the juju is a keeper. I was able to squeeze in 3 putters, 3 mids and 5 drivers without a problem. For those who wonder, I am sure you could fit more by modifying or removing the internal frame. And to answer the post above, the bag has 4-point hook ups for quads. I have mine on there now. Excellent bags, both of them but the Juju is for me because it fits exactly what I have been carrying for the last year perfectly. I will just use the mojo for the days I travel far from home to play multiple courses where more backups may be needed.

Am interested in a JuJu/quads setup...are there attachments in the back of the bag? Or are you running all quad attachments through the hookups on top for the single strap? Thanks for the reveal.

it has 4 hook ups for quads just like a big bag. also with the internal frame removed i can carry a total of 13 discs in it as well.

Can you only order these through Voodoo? I can't find any retailers that carry them online.

Also the drink holder on the Juju looks like whatever you are carrying in it could easily fall out.

you can order them through voodoo or glide. i got mine from glide. and the drink holder on the juju is the same as on the other voodoo bags. i havent had any problems with my drinks falling out.

you can order them through voodoo or glide. i got mine from glide. and the drink holder on the juju is the same as on the other voodoo bags. i havent had any problems with my drinks falling out.

Fair enough but I will miss my cinch-able :(

How long did it take for you guys to receive your bags after ordering?

I just got the Zulu and I love this bag.

Even though I'm carrying 8 more discs than my old bag could,the bag isn't really at all uncomfortable with my Innova backpack straps.

I have 32 discs in mine. :D

I just got the Zulu and I love this bag.

Even though I'm carrying 8 more discs than my old bag could,the bag isn't really at all uncomfortable with my Innova backpack straps.

I have 32 discs in mine. :D

Do you find that it's too bulky/awkward to carry being such a large bag? I feel like it would be too big, but would like the extra room.

Usually I do my homework but I'm being a little lazy here...I just noticed two days ago my Mojo is ripping on the inside where the clip/carabiner from the straps meets the bag. Good 4+ inch tear, I'm going to take pictures and email Voodoo. Has anyone had issues with this/how was the customer service? Thanks in advance!

Usually I do my homework but I'm being a little lazy here...I just noticed two days ago my Mojo is ripping on the inside where the clip/carabiner from the straps meets the bag. Good 4+ inch tear, I'm going to take pictures and email Voodoo. Has anyone had issues with this/how was the customer service? Thanks in advance!

seems to be a consistent compliant arising. hopefully your bag is still under warranty.

i got a voodoo karma with some quad shocks in a deal here and i've been using it religiously compared to my grip bag. love the karma! btw not getting rid of the grip. haha

I want a Mojo.
Been trying to order for a while and all colors (except purple) have been out of stock. Purple out of stock as of this morning.
Put my name in for back ordered and even sent email requesting a time frame.

Oh well!