• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

Lol I tho about that but I have a Bose Bluetooth wireless speaker. Best portable speaker out there so I'm hoping it will fit in that pocket. Cuz you gotta have tunes on the course

Got my package today. This thing is striking. 21 discs snug in the main, including 5 Roc's and 3 putters. Can easily fit more in all the other nooks and crannies. Super padded back. I'm loving it so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 118
They're not as easy to access, because of how the zipper is going vertical now (as opposed to the Karma, where the zipper is directly above it). But, they're the same pockets as the other Voodoo bags. It's not tough to get to them, just not as easily accessable. It's a big bag, so Ergo people might not dig it. I had a Grip and it's similar to that, maybe a tad bigger. The material is SUPER solid. It feels indestructable. I could fit 3 putters in the side pocket, and 3 Rocs in the other side pocket. The hidden compartment under the putter pocket has a ton of room for a long sleeve/sweatshirt/discs/towels.