• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

I'm a big fan. But the waits and delays with the announcement of this bag have me worried. How confident are you on the may 15 release?

As you know, hyzerbomb flaks have really hurt some of our trust in release dates.

Hey cjman,

I will be the first to admit Disc Golf timelines have been a sore subject for everyone. We even experienced the issues due to our manufactures inability to deliver on time. We have teamed up with a solid company and they have delivered on time and as promised. With that being said they have earned our trust enough to stick our reputation on the line to go with a pre-order. Hope that answers your question.

Wow an hour and 20 minutes later haha. Thanks guys for all the questions and great suggestions. Have a great night.

Shane-

Megaprops to Voodoo for answering everybody's questions....that is unheard of customer service (big deal to me). Cant wait for my brown!!!!!

And two thumbs up for free shipping! Always loved Voodoo but never owned...super excited to hop on board and try it out for myself.

Wish I had the $$ to drop. I'll keep an eye on possible color options down the road. I'll x3 on the Charcoal Grey option. Can't wait to see them out on the course.

Megaprops to Voodoo for answering everybody's questions....that is unheard of customer service (big deal to me). Cant wait for my brown!!!!!

And two thumbs up for free shipping! Always loved Voodoo but never owned...super excited to hop on board and try it out for myself.

Physical flight did the same thing just sayin ;)

sadly disappointing. I was hoping for something with a voodoo twist. All the other bags are very functional and affordable. This looks like a pain in the arse and a price tag to kick you in it.

OOoorrr.....extremely convenient with bulletproof construction with a price that that is, well, about market value for a (good) bookbag type bag.