• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

In terms of main compartment storage, how does it compare to the current lineup?

Compared to the straight jackets,will the width of the straps be wider, thinner, or the same? I like my SJ's, but being that I'm built like a fridge, they feel a bit narrow.

What are the 'tweaks' that have been made? Looked on the website, no information.

Two changes I'd like to see:

1. Beefier top carrying handle.
2. A couple elevated inner pockets in the side pouch, so your discs in there aren't rubbing your cellphone.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

Lol seriously though. When can I expect to preorder this lovely bag.

edit: nvm

Last edited:
What's gonna make this bag so much better than the other competitors?

Good Question MTN,

The number one thing is the overall materials and build quality. If you put the Spinal Tap up against any of it's competitors you will see and feel the difference. I will be the first to tell you that our bag is not inexpensive but I'm confident that when you see and feel it you will know that you had made the right decision to purchase a Spinal Tap.

Our designs just make sense. This is the reason I started Voodoo in the first place. Due to a lack of thought, meaning... think like a disc golfer and make a bag for a disc golfer.

What are the 'tweaks' that have been made? Looked on the website, no information.

Two changes I'd like to see:

1. Beefier top carrying handle.
2. A couple elevated inner pockets in the side pouch, so your discs in there aren't rubbing your cellphone.

Nevermind on the tweaks question, but seriously consider my two changes. I think since the side pockets are being advertised as extra disc storage, you should consider moving the inner pockets up... it would be a selling point to me.

How does the magnet setup work?

Pretty simple really, when you want to use your putters you just pull them up. The magnets snap together to hold your putters in the upright position for easy handling. When you're finished playing just push your discs down into the compartment and zip closed :)

does it include a cell phone pocket on the strap like the Straight jackets or is it just dual pencil pockets?

Pencil pockets on the straps are honestly worthless to me, they don't hold pencils very well.

Will shipping be included to Canada.

If not could you pm me a quote for shipping. It might be an order for at least two bags if that makes any difference in shipping.

Stoked for the bag!

Only shipments within the contiguous US will be included.

I'm not ordering a Spinal Tap - too large for my needs - but major respect to Voodoo for coming on here and answering questions.

I'm not ordering a Spinal Tap - too large for my needs - but major respect to Voodoo for coming on here and answering questions.

Yeah It's pretty big, but I'll end up just putting everything except my 2 putters in the bottom and hold my towels on the sides of it. :D

In terms of main compartment storage, how does it compare to the current lineup?

Compared to the straight jackets,will the width of the straps be wider, thinner, or the same? I like my SJ's, but being that I'm built like a fridge, they feel a bit narrow.

yeah same question will the straps on this thing be wide enough for a fridge build .

Hey Papa!!!

Hopefully I'm understanding your question. My main compartment has 3 putters 3 mids and 15 drivers / fairway drivers

Compared to the SJ they will be the same size.

Latest posts