• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

well, i won one of these on a facebook auction, and am happy to give it a try. Lets see how it works.

I sent mine back to have it fixed. That was around December 10th. It is still not fixed and returned, and no one with their customer service can tell me when it will be shipped back. Beware. Over $200 for a bag and their customer service tries to cover themselves by saying they'll give you 10% off your next purchase if something goes wrong.

They should've sent me a new bag a month ago if they wanted to salvage me as a return customer. I will never do business with these guys again, and will gladly tell anyone who will listen how bad their customer service department is.

Buy a Grip instead.

I hate when they try to give you a discount as a remedy, but you can only use it if you buy more product from them! :wall:

I hate when they try to give you a discount as a remedy, but you can only use it if you buy more product from them! :wall:

I mean, I would rather have a new bag returned then having to wait a month + and given only 10% discount.

I've been using my Grip for 3 weeks now, and been waiting on a return label for the ST since last Tuesday :)

welp, I have about an hour or so before I test mine out.

I don't think the "h8ting" is all unwarranted. Finally got mine back after customer service lost mine, then sent it back about 2/3rds fixed (2 of the 3 issues I complained about were repaired, the 3rd was simply ignored). And a quick 59 day turnaround! All for only $240. But they'll give me 10% off my next purchase, so it's all fine.

Buyer beware.

Buy a Grip instead.

I don't think the "h8ting" is all unwarranted. Finally got mine back after customer service lost mine, then sent it back about 2/3rds fixed (2 of the 3 issues I complained about were repaired, the 3rd was simply ignored). And a quick 59 day turnaround! All for only $240. But they'll give me 10% off my next purchase, so it's all fine.

Buyer beware.

Buy a Grip instead.

similar thing happened to me, had to send 2 times both with massive turnaround time. Tried a Grip didn't like it. At the end of the day this is still the best bag IMO and Im glad I have it.

I haven't used it for disicing yet but I am super excited. It holds so much shiz.

I don't have a Spinal Tap. My experiences w/their customer service were always prompt and friendly. Haven't had to return anything, but I own both a Karma (mine) and a Juju (my daughter's). Sucks other people haven't had good luck

Hi Fellow DGers, do you know of anyone who may be interested in purchasing brand new VooDoo Spinal Tap backpack? I have one in purple color and it is brand new, never used. I have too many backpacks. I will not need VooDoo backpack any longer. Please let me know.

man it's soo nice. I have the green one or i'd go for it.

I shipped my Spinal Tap back to Voodoo and it was repaired and back in my hands within two weeks. Was very happy with their level of customer service.

... and then I sold it to a buddy since I downgraded to a Grip in January :)