• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wall Hangers

hooked312

Eagle Member
How do you attach discs to your walls? I have my first ace disc and one other I want to hang and I'm seeing if anyone has any tips.
Thanks

Also if you have pictures I want to see your collections and wall hangers

porter-cable-nail-gun.jpg

My friend uses thumbtacs. I put up a shelf and use the holders they make for collector plates. You can find everything you need at michaels or a hobby shop.

I use the decorative/collector's plate hangers. They're like a buck and half or so at Walmart. I use the medium ones and stretch the springs just a bit so it doesn't bend the disc.

Here is one of my wall hangers. It isn't being held up with anything but the wall in the sub-basement. One day I noticed that there was a little protrusion from the mortar and thought it would be great to hold a disc. It has never fallen from that spot.

picture.php

Used some thumbtacks and they are looking nice. Now I just need to replace the SSS wizard(first ace) I took out of my bag.

Here is one of my wall hangers. It isn't being held up with anything but the wall in the sub-basement. One day I noticed that there was a little protrusion from the mortar and thought it would be great to hold a disc. It has never fallen from that spot.

picture.php

magical :clap: