• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Weekdays Disc Golf Friends Wanted

Roger T

I am looking for disc golfers who are available to check out different courses on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the daytime hours, I first played West Park in 1983 and played a few years and just recently started playing again, so let me know when you are available and what course do you want to meet at ? Thanks

Get a job!!!

Just kidding. It might be helpful if you told us where you are located, and what courses you play.

Get a job!!!

Just kidding. It might be helpful if you told us where you are located, and what courses you play.

Yea and according to DGCR there is 5 West PArks. tho based off the date of play i would say you are in the joliet, il area

Start asking around work. I worked 12 hr shift as a nurse and was able to find a handful of guys who played at the hospital. Worked great getting out on weekday mornings. Disc golfers are everywhere, we just don't all advertise.