• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Weekend Trip to Charlotte, NC

Taking a weekend trip to Charlotte sooner than later and am looking to play as many of those sweet courses as I can while I'm down there. Looking for someone (or a few people) to show me the courses and help me get from A - B without getting lost. Also looking for some great pizza places.

Looking for pointers to get in as many courses as possible with complete disregard for any kind of night life or bar scene.

Also thinking about courses to hit along the way. Coming from Northeast Ohio and will be taking I-77 down. Will realistically only have time for one course on the way down and one course on the way back.

Have you looked at the courses page for Charlotte courses? There are tons of courses in the area.

Your other option is to pay for a premium membership and plan a road trip (worth way more than the $25 charge when doing something like this).

Latest posts