• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Weekly Wednesday Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Wednesday folks....

The green HPP is still available... now for $14. New this week is this 170 Scaled RFF beauty. Not sure how the picture looks on your screen but on mine it's not quite as bright as the disc actually is. Maybe not hot pink, but close. $13 shipped.
101_4680_zps4db8d919.jpg

And remember, I take requests.

WAIT...you take request?!? This is what I get for not reading all the way through things...pretty sure my wife said something about this the otherday. Not certain though, I wasn't really paying attention.

So...any more RFFs?

MyBad, enjoy the rff.

Bennett, I do/will and I'll pm ya.

Everyone else, Next up and the last before lunch even if it sells quickly is this big holographic type stamp eraser. Marked 170 scaled 168. On the light side but a beauty for sure.
101_4679_zps78acc0f1.jpg

Pretty sure they were only ever white because apparently putting color in made them less firm or something. They're said they were going to add some glow at one point but I don't know if they ever ran them.
I've got a lavender/purple G9i that I got from Marshall Street a few months ago. VERY firm disc.

It's Wednesday.....New this week is this old Circle Stamped Super Glow marked and scaled at 172(sorry for the shaky pic). Feels like a firm soft and is in hpp plastic. $14 shipped. Also still available for the moment are the hpp from a few weeks ago at 14, and last week's 2nd disc, the eraser at 13 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.