• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Well...that didn't take long: Wig Boss

EL-KABONG

* Ace Member *
Pretty cool thing for him tho...i like it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DAVID-W...638?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519f2cb2a6

For the inevitable item expiration

_KGrHqV_lEE-kN7_fOBPpHqVbz0w_60_58.jpg

Last edited:
Like sandstrom's, they will cover a broad weight range...otherwise Lil' Wig will only get $5 a month in royalties.

I love that you can tell how old he is by his signature. If he were ten years older, we would only be able to decipher the D and the W.

Damn.... If I could consistently throw half the distance of his record drive when I needed to, I would be pretty content with my game. :clap:

Like sandstrom's, they will cover a broad weight range...otherwise Lil' Wig will only get $5 a month in royalties.
Sandström's wasn't even in the plastic he used when making the record. =)

Over the weekend I found out that these things were on Ebay before Wiggins even had one... kind of ridiculous.

Gotta save up for the College Fund in case DG doesn't work out for him:p

i assumed he was refusing cash so that he could get a DG scholarship for college. i know there isn't a ton of money for dg scholarships but if anyone deserves to get one, it's him.

i assumed he was refusing cash so that he could get a DG scholarship for college. i know there isn't a ton of money for dg scholarships but if anyone deserves to get one, it's him.

They wouldn't be NCAA scholarships though, right? So, there wouldn't necessarily be an amateur requirement? From his PDGA entry, he's been playing Open this year...

Does this mean that the Star Valks are going to go back to the pre-Christian understability?

*assumes not, but hopes so*

I totally dig that the kid set out years ago to break this record and then actually did. No let down either, he was pumped.

Did I read somewhere that topping the record was worth like 50 grand, and for each year the record stands you get a 10 grand bonus?

Latest posts