• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

West Reading, PA

West Reading DGP

Permanent course
2.95(based on 5 reviews)

HyooMac

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer

Join the discussion about West Reading DGP

Note: There is no bridge between hole#6 and hole#7! The asinine borough of West Reading removed the vehicle bridge on Parkview Rd in 2018 to reduce vehicular traffic in front of the fire station there. Consequently, there is no bridge over the creek connecting hole#6 and hole#7. During the summer months the water is low and can be easily forded, but other times of year or after a heavy rain, you will not want to attempt to wade over the creek. Your only recourse is backtracking through the entire course to the Museum Road bridge by hole#1.

Bridge was installed and course is now quite playable! I have attempted to submit changes to the UDisc description as well.

Be mindful when throwing 7 long tee (across water), as some young locals had picked up our discs "to make sure nobody took them"...right, right... xD

Note: There is no bridge between hole#6 and hole#7! The asinine borough of West Reading removed the vehicle bridge on Parkview Rd in 2018 to reduce vehicular traffic in front of the fire station there. Consequently, there is no bridge over the creek connecting hole#6 and hole#7. During the summer months the water is low and can be easily forded, but other times of year or after a heavy rain, you will not want to attempt to wade over the creek. Your only recourse is backtracking through the entire course to the Museum Road bridge by hole#1.
Bridge is now installed, and course can be played regularly now, 1 thru 9! ^_^

Bridge was installed and course is now quite playable! I have attempted to submit changes to the UDisc description as well.

Be mindful when throwing 7 long tee (across water), as some young locals had picked up our discs "to make sure nobody took them"...right, right... xD
Having the basket just past the walking path leads to these misunderstandings. The walk to the bridge takes you away from the fairway (from the long tee) and I had someone come strolling along and spot my disc just across the path. It looked like she was going to pick it up to see what it was but i called to her and she let it be.