• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whaa Whaa Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had to jump to make a 50 footer? :\

For a dude named Mind Expansi0n, I've noticed you're pretty closed minded.

You know what little girl, you have a very bad attitude. It's okay, I'de be a sandy vag if I lived in Texas too. Enjoy watching the G-Men whoop on the pathetic Cowboys in the season opener! :D

Giant's won't make it to the playoffs this year. They'll also lose both games to the cowboys.

I'm sorry Mind Expansion, I didn't realize you weren't from Texas, MO ain't much better though.

You've obviously never been to either state if you think MO is any way, shape, form or fashion better than Texas. Except the cheap tobacco tax and Liquor at Walmart and gas station thing.

On topic : Pros whine about stuff in every sport. Why would dg be any different?

On the topic this thread has drifted to : I think that there should be an equal mix of open courses and tight, wooded courses. But wooded courses with actual lines to the basket, not just a teepad and a basket thrown in a forest. If anyone has ever played North Town in the ATX area, there are 2 or 3 holes there that it seems like someone did just that.

^^^Giants will win the season opener. They will then lose the NFC championship to the Eagles. Never the Cowboys, b/c that never happens. Why? Tony Romo.

On topic; It's been said before; if you can't hit the line, then it's your fault as a player, NOT the courses fault. There are plenty of courses tighter than the NC Worlds courses, learn how to shape your shots or GTFOH.

as far as home advantage courses with tighter more technical lines and trees definitely amplify it but pointing that out when referencing someone elses performance as an explanation for yours is low budget. tell yourselves whatever you want.

We just need to be counted out and then Eli will take control. If you expect Big Blue to win it won't happen. Back to 2007, Giants are experts at losing easy games at home and winning the big ones no one expects them to.

The Houston Texans will be the next Super Bowl Champions. Suck it.

romo.gif

Was such a good thread...how to save? Anyway..I guess P-Mac, MJ, and Ricky are the real winners here. True competitors, sportsman, and to varying degrees showman. I know not every player is gonna be able to play with a smile and to the crowd but MJ and particulary Ricky are so fun in that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts