• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc do you use for long, narrow, straight, tunnel type fairways?

dx aero, especially if its downhill. but, if its real flat, i'll be more likely to hop on the buzzz bandwagon with the rest of this thread.

Last edited:
I am a total noob so i can't throw RHBH consistently straight.

for my narrow, low ceiling shots i throw a Champ eagle X RHFH. I can throw it 4-5 feet off the ground and it will go dead straight for about 225 then skip for another 15-20.

If i had to RHBH i would hyzer flip my comet X

dx aero, especially if its downhill. but, if its real flat, i'll be more likely to hop on the buzzz bandwagon with the rest of this thread.

Ssshhhh. Don't tell them about the Aero. It's a secret disc from the distant past who's straightness should not be known to the general public.

That said, I'll use an Aero, Roc or Eclipse most usually or I might take a chance on my strange Archangel that, despite it's HSS rating appears to be harder to crank over than my FL, yet still has very little fade. However, on a long tunnel par 4 I'd rather do 2 roc or aero shots in the 200-300' range and putt for bird than take a chance of shanking into the woods with the AA.

Depending on distance – Wizard, Fuse, or a beat, lightweight DX Teebird.

Ssshhhh. Don't tell them about the Aero. It's a secret disc from the distant past who's straightness should not be known to the general public.

That said, I'll use an Aero...

...2 roc or aero shots in the 200-300' range and putt for bird than take a chance of shanking into the woods with the AA.
i found one at PIAS and it totally changed the way i approach the basket. ive even been teeing off with it on some holes

For long shots its the Surge SS: the SS stands for super staight. For under 200' I throw a Challenger nice and straight.

Latest posts