• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what do yu use to film your form ??

iPhone 5 filmed on slo-mo. I upload to my PC and can play back and step through frame by frame with Windows Media Player.

Of all of the equipment that you can use, a Revere Model 144 video camera with 8mm film is the best way to capture the subtle textures involved in form videos.

Converting this film to a digital format would ruin the effect, so I'd recommend mailing a the film directly to the friendly form gurus.

Smart phone an a cheap tripod. Just bought a new pod from Amazon for under 20 bucks

Camcorder I bought for $50 on ebay.

Of all of the equipment that you can use, a Revere Model 144 video camera with 8mm film is the best way to capture the subtle textures involved in form videos.

Converting this film to a digital format would ruin the effect, so I'd recommend mailing a the film directly to the friendly form gurus.

Damn you traditionalists. I say 16mm - black and white (OBVIOUSLY) with a Nagra reel to reel tape machine for audio... but I'm a new school-er.

Damn you traditionalists. I say 16mm - black and white (OBVIOUSLY) with a Nagra reel to reel tape machine for audio... but I'm a new school-er.

I only film in 70mm. The super wide panorama is the only way to get a proper side angle for form critique and still capture the full distance of my massive throws.