• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What happened to Flyboy?

I don't even think it's a real place, let alone have I, or will I ever step foot on its grounds. :|

Looks like we're going to have to settle for Stoney Hill on that fall meetup.... lame....

;)

All the above...and more. I was going to post in a new thread, but this one will work.

For many reasons, I'm now going to have to reduce play on the course even more. Please be understanding if I'm unable to honor your request to visit Flyboy Aviation. I'm currently referring all Flyboy requests to Stoney Hill and North Georgia Canopy Tours. This will continue at least through the summer. Without going into details, Flyboy operates under a very unique dynamic. If you've been here, you probably understand.....it just is, what it is.

Happy discing!
Kelly

I certainly am honored to have you do that Kelly!
It means alot to the owners that you thought highly of their course and experience they give their guests.

Thanks for the kind words,

Keith

Honestly, to have such uniquely different experiences of private land all within a day trip is awesome(Flyboy,Stoney & NGCT) along with a myriad of really solid public courses that really have a lot of variety to offer.

Georgia is unlucky in the sense that it's a big state with all the courses pretty spread out, but as far as quality goes, I feel like we have to be up there :thmbup:

Sorry to hear Kelly . . . I am thrilled I had the chance to play the course this past winter and I thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality of your parents. It was quite possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity for such an experience.

Thanks Kelly for giving my dad and I an unforgettable disc golf weekend.
Thanks for hosting the DGCR meet ups.
and thanks for letting Connor think he is cool :)

If Flyboy was a beer, it would be a craft beer that a few would brag so much about, but in reality people are going to overlook simply because it is not available.

If Flyboy was a beer, it would be a craft beer that a few would brag so much about, but in reality people are going to overlook simply because it is not available.

Over time, the people still bragging will be looked upon as if they are talking about the tooth fairy or that time they caught Santa in their chimney. just be ready, they might make fun of the beer you drink.

Last edited:
If you tried this beer all domestic beers would taste like piss.

I think the little things stand out. the course is great. but just the course part is not that superior to Stoney or Bracketts (two of the best courses I have played) but the experience of Flyboy, the way you are treated and the extras (planes, hangar, overall scenery) make it the best. Kelly is what makes Flyboy what it is.