• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does a 7 or 8/10 175 Sirius Polaris LS First Run 1.1 go for?
I just picked this one up at PIAS.

0312111428-00.jpg

I acquired these two yesterday and was wondering what they may be worth and any other info about them. i can find out what model they are by a friend. i was just wanting to more info in general as i have never seen these before...

DSCN3542.jpg

DSCN3541.jpg

the top one i've seen go for around 30 without shipping, the tye-dye maybe 20. my buddy is into vals and the 4x are liked a lil more than the 5x. ce or pro blend what ever you want to label them as on that I dont know exactly and everyone wants to put the ce label on their discs cause it gets the most attention.

as far as jk valks go: 4x valks came three ways; first, were the bar stamps(like the tyedye one) then was the "swoosh" stamp (like the other one) and then the 4x that looks like 5x (not overly valuable, but flatter than 5x none the less).

as far as being CE... The bar stamps are definitely CE, the swoosh stamps are ce blended "candy" plastic, and the 4x/5x things are just transitional champ plastic (many are pearly, as well).

so, discnutt, I'm wif you homie :hfive:

I've got a couple:

First Run Red Destroyer (175 I think it is upstairs :D)
Glo Ontario Rocs (They have tourney stamp but feels exactly like the one with the Innova Glo stamp I had)

Going to grab some pictures here in a bit.

I've got a couple:

First Run Red Destroyer (175 I think it is upstairs :D)
Glo Ontario Rocs (They have tourney stamp but feels exactly like the one with the Innova Glo stamp I had)

Going to grab some pictures here in a bit.
Conditions? What year are the rocs,itll make a difference in price.

If the destroyers is new,35-40.

Conditions? What year are the rocs,itll make a difference in price.

If the destroyers is new,35-40.

Everything is new and un thrown. The Destroyer was kept in a little baggie inside. I'm not sure of the year of the rocs but I believe 2007-2008 if I had to guess. One of the Rocs still has a sticker on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts