• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says it's in stock for me :confused:

I like how the z bar stamped Buzzz is $9.99, but the pro d Buzzz is $14.99 :D

Last edited:
150g 11x cheetah:
slightly pearly, mega gummy

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC07671.jpg
    DSC07671.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 111
Orion%20LS.jpg

161 Orion LS, 8/10, dirty but otherwise in good condition, has the Innova Rancho Cucamonga, CA tooling on the bottom, not sure if these guys had the run numbers like the Omegas did. I think it's the Sirius plastic, feels like star, not sure though.

And a First Run Kite
Pro%20FR%20Kite.jpg

175 7-8/10, few nicks on rim, nothing major. think it's DX but has an interesting feel somewhere between pro and DX, not sure

what's the condition skunk?

i dunno how much of a demand there is for them, but i had one awhile back in about 7/10 no ink condition and sold for $18 pretty quickly.

the OLS isn't going to be worth much
it's light
it's beat
it's not a high demand disc (being Milllennium)

likely to be the case even if the marking on the back of the disc is G4 which would represent a first run

the OLS isn't going to be worth much
it's light
it's beat
it's not a high demand disc (being Milllennium)

likely to be the case even if the marking on the back of the disc is G4 which would represent a first run

Thanks for the info, that does explain the marking on the back, couldn't for the life of me figure out what the G4 stood for. It's dirty, but isn't beat, looks hardly thrown at all, not a mark on it.

Any idea on the Kite?

nope...on the Kite
are going to be throwing the OLS?
if you wanted additional G4s I have some if you wanted them

Status
Not open for further replies.