• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these three discs in a lot on ebay, and don't know much about old plastic and how much it's worth, etc.

The Eagle is 175 10X KC Pro with ink
The Gazelle is 178 10X KC Pro with ink
The one without the stamp is a 171 beast with no ink. I guess the stamp was removed but you can still make out what it says. Champion Beast. Barry Schultz 2003 PDGA World Champion.

Thanks for the help guys!

Depends a lot on condition and if the 10x are CE blend or not. I'd ballpark the Eagle and Gazelle at $25-30 each and the Beast at $15 though.

I'd say the purple one is 8.5 FX 165, oragnge one is 7.5 FX 174. conservative estimates. Thought I had written that for some reason. My bad.

Maybe 6/10 ameoba stamp stamp stingray? Weight unknown. Also maybe 7.5/10 circle stamp panther. Stamp is great.

I bet the ameoba stingray could fetch $15. Just because they are old, and I have seen new ones go for $30+ in the past. Panthers are hard to find sometimes, I know because I assembled a complete circle stamp collection late last year and the Panther was one of the last I purchased. I'd put the Panther at $9-10.

Roc on top of 801 please.

That is not a 6X stamp, at least not that I am aware of. The 6x stamp has a ring of circles that says "Six time world champ". I had a pic but I can't find it right now. So if it is just an old dx roc I don't think it would be worth all that much.

Edit - Found the pic. I was thinking of the 6X aviar...sorry. Here is the pic of that. So I have no idea if your roc is a 6X or not or if it had the same stamp as the aviars that year:

img00001-20100723-1526.jpg

Last edited:
theyounggun12

I acutally found this disc its 9/10 a few surface scratches but ive never seen a fly dye first run nuke how much is it worth and can anyone tell me about it

I'd say the purple one is 8.5 FX 165, orange one is 7.5 FX 174. conservative estimates.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 14
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 11
Elite Z

While looking for a white tye-dye (the only color tye dye that doesn't blend in) Starfire on the last hole of a 54+ hole day I ran across this disc. It says:

(ON TOP)
"elite ZZ XL tm XTRA LONG DRIVER"
(On BOTTOM - upside down)
"DISCRAFT PRO GOLF DISCS www.discraft.com"
(ON UNDERSIDE)
LICENSED UNDER U.S. PATENT NO. 4568297

The print looks to be a marijuana leaf folded to resemble a hand giving the American "victory" or "peace" sign

Attachments

• DISC.jpg
    DISC.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 15
picked this up, the pic messed up the color, its more green than the blue it looks. its maybe a 9.5 just because of storage wear, max weight and no ink

IMAG0314.jpg

i know someone had some near new pro sharks listed the other day for $13-15 but i think that was a killer deal on them.. not positive but i think they are usually in the $20ish range

I still find Pro Sharks for $12. However they are always white. The color would be where the extra value is if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts