• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
snagged this last night, it appears to have only been thrown a couple times. it's damn near perfect! is it worth it's weight in gold or what ;)

photo.jpg

I still find Pro Sharks for $12. However they are always white. The color would be where the extra value is if any.

sweet... i remember apdryva had one for sale not to long ago and i want to say he was asking around $20 but not positive.. maybe his was lil older plastic or somthing

The teebird is CA. , and unfortunately has my name/number inked on the rim. The eagle is CAL.

Also, Cryztal Challenger, new.

Attachments

• IMGP3036.jpg
    IMGP3036.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
sweet... i remember apdryva had one for sale not to long ago and i want to say he was asking around $20 but not positive.. maybe his was lil older plastic or somthing

There was a brief period where people were talking about them going OOP and people started hording them, but they are still around, again they are white, not blue.

Here's a few:

Thrower 11x max weight Roc. Inked slight wear, good shape 7.5ish
attachment.php

Thrower 2008 SM champ roc, inked light wear, 8/10
attachment.php

Thrower 2005 Rancho champ roc, inked light wear, 8/10
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC07860.JPG
    DSC07860.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC07861.JPG
    DSC07861.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC07862.jpg
    DSC07862.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 198
Flat champ cobra, inked 7.5/10 180
attachment.php

Flat champ cobra, no ink 9/10 178g
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC07864.JPG
    DSC07864.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC07863.JPG
    DSC07863.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 233
Lastly,

Unknown weight, inked back, slightly warped (caved in) flight plate, almost no wear.

attachment.php

Attachments

• valk.jpg
    valk.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 129
There was a brief period where people were talking about them going OOP and people started hording them, but they are still around, again they are white, not blue.

Are you saying they still run them but only in white? Because I definitely have a couple greens and I think a blue and yellow as well...nevermind! I guess I answered my own question. These are old, like 2004ish.

Just curious about this one, DX proto Shark I picked up at Oak Grove in the late 80's;

picture.php

picture.php

San Marino CA tooling, weight marking gone but it was 179g if I recall correctly. Never had a stamp, dirty with some minor scratches but nothing deep and no warping.

Just curious about this one, DX proto Shark I picked up at Oak Grove in the late 80's;

picture.php

picture.php

San Marino CA tooling, weight marking gone but it was 179g if I recall correctly. Never had a stamp, dirty with some minor scratches but nothing deep and no warping.

WOW that looks like 4/10. That is rough. not sure it has any collectible value, just a neat thrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.