• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old school Ontario with cool color swirls, new/unthrown

Attachments

• ontario roc front.jpg
    ontario roc front.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 31
  • ontario roc back.jpg
    ontario roc back.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Old school Ontario with cool color bursts, new/unthrown
Before the Ontario was re-introduced that would have gone for $45-$55, probably the lower end because the Big Bird stamp brought more money. The market dropped out of those when they started selling the re-created mold. The last real Ontario I sold went for $15; I put mine back in a box because at $15 I'd rather keep 'em and throw 'em. That was two or three years ago, maybe the market for the true Ontario's has come back since then. At any rate, you are looking for somebody who knows the difference between an Ontario and a recreated Ontario. That ain't everybody.

what is the going price in general for a new elite x buzzz gt? Please let me know, thanks

there are ce blend glow eagles. buddy of mine had/had one and it was from 03 i believe. tourney stamp and all. ive seen the ce stamp glow eagles as well

not really a clear pic but its HERE

Last edited:
Before the Ontario was re-introduced that would have gone for $45-$55, probably the lower end because the Big Bird stamp brought more money. The market dropped out of those when they started selling the re-created mold. The last real Ontario I sold went for $15; I put mine back in a box because at $15 I'd rather keep 'em and throw 'em. That was two or three years ago, maybe the market for the true Ontario's has come back since then. At any rate, you are looking for somebody who knows the difference between an Ontario and a recreated Ontario. That ain't everybody.

can you posts pics with the explanations?

there are ce blend glow eagles. buddy of mine had/had one and it was from 03 i believe. tourney stamp and all. ive seen the ce stamp glow eagles as well

not really a clear pic but its HERE

this was mine..

61cff87e.jpg

Have a 2008 usdgc roc 7-8/10 not sure on weight any ballpark figures just purchased in a small lot not sure of exact condition

Attachments

• Photo0443_2.jpg
    Photo0443_2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo0444_2.jpg
    Photo0444_2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 8
i can take a profile pic later...a easy way to tell is if it has a "R"...it is the new mold....also anything stamped 2007-2011 are the new

i guess i dont have a new ontario anymore so i cant take that pic....on another note here is the new san marino...and old...

3a54b306.jpg

yeah i dont see much ither...the bead on the old is more defined....the top looks more rounded on the old also....but maybe im crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.