• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i dont see much ither...the bead on the old is more defined....the top looks more rounded on the old also....but maybe im crazy...

I agree with you on those two observations, but those differences are very, very minor. The rounded dome is the most notable difference, I think.

what is the going price in general for a new elite x buzzz gt? Please let me know, thanks

I believe I paid 20 for a new max weight gt a couple weeks ago. Was following one on ebay that went for almost 50.

discs
[/URL][/IMG]

"super straight modified wasp" elite x buzzz. 8+/10 with faded ink?

10 X KC Roc

What this 7/10 10 X Kc Roc 173g worth now days... its got some ink on back

Thank You for your help

Attachments

• 100_0594.jpg
    100_0594.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 19
I got a similar small bed mini protostar Aviar last year for $10, if that helps. Then I threw it on a very cold day, it hit the basket, and cracked in half :(

@ Lion

I believe I paid 20 for a new max weight gt a couple weeks ago. Was following one on ebay that went for almost 50.

^What he said.
I see them go 20-25, but for some reason there was that freak high priced one on Ebay that makes everyone think they are all worth 50.

In mint condition, I'm sure the price will go way north. In my case, I had a black one with a silver foil stamp (black being more rare).

SE Soft Rhyno

7/10 Puddle Top.... Ontario SE Rhyno 172 g... has some ink.... whats she worth

Attachments

• 100_0595.jpg
    100_0595.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_0607.jpg
    100_0607.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 7
While we're on the subject of rhynos, how much for this bad boy?

8/10 Proline. No ink. 175g. Rainbow stamp.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111116.JPG
    Snapshot_20111116.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts