• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure. The Sanny market is probably shot to Hell since they re-created the mold, the disc is pretty beat and it's not max weight so it might not be worth much. It's a decent looking original Sanny in a decent weight, though. There is always going to be a Roc guy out there interested in a decent looking Sanny at a decent weight.

I'd trade it for something newer you throw if you're not attached to it. Had one and it didn't mean anything to me because it was used, inked, and kinda beat. But there are people out there who love various stages of wear and different kinda discs. To me, if it doesn't have sentimental, throwing, or collectible value to you, deal it.

I have a few old elite Z wasps that are new and I wanted to know what they are worth or if anyone knows when they were released. So they are new 172-177g elite z wasp with a ghost stamp in the middle. The ghost stamp says eliteZ. It has elite z wasp on one end and discraft on the other. Let me know people, thanks

Pssst... Kid
Over here.

I got something for you... straight from the disc golf underground. Something you cant find but in a few places.

I got this disc, here, it was smuggled in by a refugee and carried over 1000 miles across the rough asian border. Don't ask how or where he carried it.

$25

It's got a first run stamp and is a 9 out of 10 on the rating scale.

You wont find a better disc out there. You'll be sorry if you pass it up.

Pssst... Kid
Over here.

I got something for you... straight from the disc golf underground. Something you cant find but in a few places.

I got this disc, here, it was smuggled in by a refugee and carried over 1000 miles across the rough asian border. Don't ask how or where he carried it.

$25

It's got a first run stamp and is a 9 out of 10 on the rating scale.

You wont find a better disc out there. You'll be sorry if you pass it up.

picturefail?

i bid about tree fiddy for the mystery disc

yep indeed frank. Breeze.though I have yet to see one with the ar stamp

couple of guys around here use 2003 AR discs for 300' and under turnover shots that really need to turn. We always have a debate on what the hell the disc is when they throw it.

What is this thing worth?

171g Omega AP (1.8) Supergrip Approach
The plastic is less floppy and really grippy. Nicely seasoned and light ink...7/10

omegaj.jpg

Roc collectors pay big bucks for older run Rocs in DX plastic. popular stamps add to the demand

that is deifnitely not a "standard DX $8 Roc"

also, the durability of older DX plastic is much more durable than what is used today

And old Discovering The World stamps usually up the price a couple bucks no matter what, it seems.

Wouldn't influence me, but maybe that's because I'm on the East Coast.

11 pearly F-bird

I have heard of pearly 11X F-birds but this is the only one I have ever seen. Had it in the bag for years but rarely threw it so the plastic is like A+. Stamp wear must be from other discs going in and out of bag against it. 171g, no ink, and flat. Bought new when this mold first came out. Worth the same as any used 11x F-bird?
Firebird%20pearly%20white.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts