• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got as a prize at a recent PDGA event what I think is a Champion GLO Cobra. When I did some research on what comments Innova had regarding a Cobra I noticed that it is only available in DX plastic. The stamp on the disc is a small Innova logo towards the edge of the disc. My question is this: could this disc be a prototype or otherwise special disc that I should just keep on a shelf? Thanks in advance for any info or input you may have.

I got as a prize at a recent PDGA event what I think is a Champion GLO Cobra. When I did some research on what comments Innova had regarding a Cobra I noticed that it is only available in DX plastic. The stamp on the disc is a small Innova logo towards the edge of the disc. My question is this: could this disc be a prototype or otherwise special disc that I should just keep on a shelf? Thanks in advance for any info or input you may have.

Tournaments can sell CFR discs that are outside of the normal production runs. like Champ Archangels and Cobras.

I take it that the CE Circle stamp gator is a first run, if so, I saw booter selling these a couple weeks ago for $125. There's a pretty wide range on the Augusta wraith's. I usually see them for $50-55 new.

edit: booter/prerube know best.

I was trying give a minimum, they are atleast worth $XX. Your prices are pretty accurate.

Discnutt,your augusta should see 45/50ish...the pinks and reds werent too common,your ce gator is 100+ easy. prerube is off by a bit...as usual. :) jk prerubicon.
Im aware that u want to give the minimum pr but thats like me saying every disc is atleast worth a dollar+. Though uvwere about right on the wraith.

I sold 3 fr ce gats recently at 125 a pop. Better cash in on it now if u wanna sell it.i dunno how long the prices will lst.

Last edited:
Discnutt,your ce gator is 100 easy. Prerube is off....as usual :)

I sold 3 recently at 125 a pop. Better cash in on it now if u wanna sell it.i dunno how long the prices will lst.

haha, I gave a minimal because I get PM's when I say a disc is worth $100 and they only get an offer of $60. I wrote 70+ the LOWEST price I saw one sell for was 70. I also said that Lamps prices were accurate at $125 for those discs.

Yea I hear ya but people also have to understand that these are estimates and can change any day. Just because we giv a price,doesnt mean itll get that price right off the bat. people just have to know whats popular,what sells and what to give up. The market is always up and down so when its at its highest ,its best to cash out. If u cant get what was estimated,well either take it as a loss or keep holding off for that one person.

people have to realize that everybody is cheap and will always try to get it for less than whats avg. Nothing wrong with that,just dont get sour when ur impatient and settle for less or the prices go down.

Its all part of selling/collecting. Suck it up or step back and let the big boys have the fun.

Oh...and people,stop posting beat to crap stuff ,its not worth anything,stop thinking it is.

Last edited:
Oh...and people,stop posting beat to crap stuff ,its not worth anything,stop thinking it is.

:thmbup:

Can I add that I am not going to quote any more posts with 6 discs in them. we are already stretched thin and burned out, I do not want to go through 6 discs when you can just use the search feature to find out that same disc is in the marketplace for $9.00

How much is a blood red ce eagle worth that is 8/10 rate? I'm not selling it so that's why I don't have photos up. I just like to know for the fact of knowing since I was told it's a first run.

Thanks

Thats another thing people...post pics of what u want estimated,were gonna ask regardless.remember,were doing u a favor,the least u can do is post pics to make it easier

No pics= no estimates

Were not psychics

Last edited:
2003 pdga worlds flagstaff, first run champ starfire, 175g, red, 10/10

175g proline spider, pearly white, 10/10 (I have three of these)

175g proline rhyno, lime green, 10/10 )I have 2 of these

2006 Frizzak open star wraith w/ the "Wheel of fortune team stamp", 169g #2 of 50, 10/10

Any help in pricing these are appreciated,

2003 pdga worlds flagstaff, first run champ starfire, 175g, red, 10/10

175g proline spider, pearly white, 10/10 (I have three of these)

175g proline rhyno, lime green, 10/10 )I have 2 of these

2006 Frizzak open star wraith w/ the "Wheel of fortune team stamp", 169g #2 of 50, 10/10

Any help in pricing these are appreciated,

no pic, no price...plus I REALLY REALLY want to see those Rhynos. :)

no pic, no price...plus I REALLY REALLY want to see those Rhynos. :)

It took me until fairly recently to even have a cell-phone, so don't hold your breath on pics. No help on pricing = No worries, I will sell locally to one of the many peeps in need of pro-line rhynos in Charlotte.

Last edited:
The pics help determine if they are really pro line. but a Green Pro line would have to be over $40, then a green Pro is close to $40. but a Green R-pro is $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts